Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Is HLJ's First New Post

My story with blogging has been quite up and down, and occaisonally both at once accidentally.

Here I am again, though...with a new URL that perhaps shall appeal to more English speakers. The primary topic of this blog will be Schapelle Corby. She is an amazing person in unjust circumstances. I personally believe in her innocence, and I want to do what I can to support Schapelle the person whilst telling her story where possible--in the best way possible. I have been fortunate to be acquainted with many phenominal supporters of Schapelle, and we have acquired many useful resources with which to accomplish this goal.

There are other random topics which will come up on this blog. Some may be carry-overs from previous HLJ editions. Others will be posted as they arise from wherever.

I am a person with intensely varied interests, so trust me, if there seems to be no common thread, there IS: it's Carina.

I look forward to interacting with you all, my potential readers, as I do what I can for Schapelle Corby.

3 comments:

Desert Rat said...

Welcome back - it's so good to see you!

Carina said...

Thank you! In fact I was just about to let you know on your blog that I was back up and running!

Good to see you too -

Carina

Michelle said...

Carina,
I have been so far away from blogging lately and by lately I mean for the past year that I felt like I would never get back at it. Reading your new blog thanks to your MSN name has inspired me to get back at it. I still support Schapelle as much as ever even though I haven't been blogging that support. I am vowing to get better! I just sent her a package last week hopefully it arrives soon and finds her well.

Looking forward to chatting more!

Michelle