Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello from the Blue

At least it must seem that way, no? Those who have had access to my previous blog might remember the New Year's promises I made to keep up regularly with this blog. Well, The Future forgot to inform my promises about this year's insanely busy schedule.

I never knew there could be this much work piled into one year. It's run, run, run always, it seems. Lately, I've been involved in various activities....particularly exciting given this year's US Presidential elections. As a registered Republican, I've been involved in many election-related activities: recruiting members, registering voters, and attending rallies. This past Thursday, I had the opportunity to travel to St. Louis and campaign at Washington University, the site of the Vice Presidential debate. Later, I went to Chaifetz Arena at Saint Louis University to attend a watchparty. The debate between Biden and Palin was telecast, and later, Sarah Palin came to speak. I'll post some pictures later.

In relation to Schapelle Corby's case, Tony Wilson published a book on Schapelle's case and the hype it has caused. Also, the Today Tonight staff got a late pass to Ethics School. Ha.

Well, here's to finishing the year stronger. To all readers, however many there are actually left, *cheers*

(with a Pepsi)

No comments: